Returns & Cancellations
At Mr Pickles, we strive to meet and exceed your highest expectations both with every item we sell and the service we provide. We know that selecting from a computer screen at home only is no easy decision! Therefore, if after placing your order you change your mind, or need to cancel or return your order for any reason, we will endeavor to make the process as simple, efficient, and trouble-free as we can. We give full right of cancellation or return should you regret your purchase for any reason whatsoever.
As soon as you have placed your order online it is prepared and packaged here in our studio. We process your order as quickly as we can to ensure that you are never waiting too long to receive your eagerly anticipated Pickles package. If you wish to cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please email us at email@example.com quoting your order number.
If we receive your cancellation request before the order has been packaged by the Pickles team, we will try our best to cancel the order and send you an email to confirm; your card will not be charged. If you paid at checkout using PayPal, we will refund your PayPal account in full. If the order has already been packed, it may not be possible to prevent it from being despatched and charged, but you will still be able to return the order for a full refund (including postage).
We accept returns from you at any time within 30 days of receipt provided that the returned goods are in the same condition and quantity as delivered by us.
- The original amount paid for the returned item(s) will be refunded when the return takes place within 30 days.
- Any original shipping cost will be refunded when the entire order item(s) are returned.
- Refunds are made promptly to the original payment method.
We also offer an exchange of goods. If you would like to exchange your Pickle, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the original order and we will arrange an exchange once we have received the original item.
Taking Care of Your Returns
It saddens us to think of any Mr Pickles character never finding a loving home. However, we will refund you for returns as quickly as possible after receiving them. This is much easier if we receive paperwork identifying the original order. We ask you to help us take care of returned items by following our tried and tested returns process.
The Returns Process
- Please do not remove the tickets showing the item name and safety information.
- Please return all original packaging.
- Please use the original mailing bag/box to return the item(s) to us and seal securely to keep the item(s) safe.
- Please complete the supplied returns form.
- Please enclose the returns form in your package.
- Please mark the reason for returning on the returns form.
- If you have misplaced the original paperwork, please write down the original order number and enclose it with the package. This will help our Pickles team identify which order should be refunded. Your order number is shown on any of the emails you have received from us.
- Remember to get proof of delivery at the Post Office and keep it safe just in case of any non-arrival. We don’t want a homeless Pickle traveling around the postal system.
Cost of Returns Postage
There is no cost to return your item, just use the returns shipping included in your package. If this isn't used, we are not able to reimburse the cost of returning your item.
- Refunds are made in the original payment method. If you paid by credit or with a debit card, then only the same card will be refunded.
- After receiving your return, we will process your refund as quickly as possible & send you an email to confirm.
- It will take several days for the refund to appear on your account, depending on the policy of the card issuing bank.
If for any reason you are not entirely happy with an order you have placed with us, please contact our Pickles team:
E-mail us at email@example.com
Write to us at, Mr Pickles, PO Box 92, Saxmundham, IP17 9BB